Friday, September 10, 2010

School

I am glad I don't have to go to class but I do feel a tad bit for Corey who is taking Econ and Acc in the same semester. Probably not the best of ideas but I think he is up for the challenge. He's two weeks in now and I can tell it's starting to get to him. He wants to hang out with the guys and go to all of the games but he's going to have to pick his battles.

He's also taking Greek and Roman lit and currently reading the Iliad. I get to read it with him and even go to his class on Fridays. Love that! His teacher is a nut but I kinda understand that...because I am probably just as much of a nut for mythology. But anyway,

My current projects are refinishing a dresser and mirror acquired for free, finishing a couple of photo shoot edits, and keeping the apartment clean. The last one seems to be never ending so therefore the first two have been put on the back burner but hopefully I will be able to get on those soon. Very excited to post the latest engagement shoot (jeslynphotography.blogspot.com). Tanna and Joe were just absolutely gorgeous!

Well that's our life in a nutshell. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment