Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Post Cards

Dear Reader,

I have to label over 4,000 post cards for work. Last night a got about half done in 3 hours. It's nice because I will get the extra hours and be able to take time off on Friday when the in-laws come into town for mission reunions and General Conference.

I'm really excited for Conference this year. Not that I haven't been in the past but this year a lot has changed. I graduated, got married, and got a full time job all in a couple of months time. Those are some BIG changes and now I get the chance to get a little (ok I need a lot) guidance and direction. I feel like a kid at Christmas waiting to find out what's under the tree. I've never had that feeling about Conference before.

Mr. H and I woke up this morning very tired. Mr. H has had a lot of homework to catch up on and I've been dealing with a health issue that makes me tired and sadly a bit grouchy. Joy. I feel behind. I'm not behind in blogging though. I've kept up pretty well with this blog and just started another. {From the Wanna Bee} The new blog has helped me keep up with writing and all of my many goals.

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment