Sunday, September 19, 2010

Can I have a friend over?

A question you may hear from your son or daughter but I hear it from Mr. H. Ok so he didn't exactly ask that question.

The story:

We normally have people over every Sunday for dinner or movies or games. I really wanted a break and therefore took it. I didn't clean house on Saturday knowing I wouldn't need it clean for guests the next day, I only got enough food for two and I had big plans for a nap. BIG plans.

I did get my nap (a 2 hour nap)...I love naps! When Mr. H and I woke up I asked him how he felt if I made peach cobbler and we invited the B family over. Mr. H got very excited and said he would get all of his homework done. A look of question came over my face and he said, "Because I get to have a friend over!"

Mr. H then explained that I am his best friend but Mr. B is his boy---friend. Poor Mr. B.

Needless to say the house is now clean and we are waiting for the arrival of the B family with the smell of sugary peach cobblerness.

* Peaches provided by the L family. Lots and lots and lots of peaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment