Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mrs. H and her to do lists

I'm a little OCD about lists. Just a little. Ok no lie, I love lists. I have them all over my desk at work, I have them for cleaning the house, for things I want to get done everyday, for things coming up that need to get done, for everything.

Lately I've been working on a household binder. I know it's just Mr. H and I but I'm hoping to have it perfected by the time our family grows. Also, I am hoping to get some help on some of the household chores from Mr. H. I'm so sneaky!

Do you have lists or household binders? Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Here is my daily to
do list (it's pretty basic):

My Daily Task List

£ Wake Up

£ Prayer and Scripture Study

£ Make Lunches

£ 5 Minute Maintenance

£ Make Breakfast

£ Get Dressed

£ Gather work items + lunch + snacks

£ Go home and get gym things ready

£ Go to gym

£ 5 Minute Maintenance

£ Cook Dinner

£ Shower

£ Time w/ Corey + Rest

£ Prayer and Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment