Thursday, September 30, 2010

Crickets

I went to a four hour accounting review with Mr. H. Yep 4 hours. You might know that Stephanie Nielson from nieniedialogues.blogspot.com is speaking at BYU on Sept. 30th. Last night, for some reason, was Sept. 30th in my mind. I went to the first little but of the review and then went to the ballroom to listen to her speak only to find she wasn't there. Instead it was still set up for the job fair.

I went back to accounting, played on my laptop, made some poor guy very uncomfortable and managed to learn nothing from the review. I came into work today and told my story and our accountant asked what the review covered. ... ... nope I've got nothing. The only thing I could think of was ma
rginal cost and benefit which is what Mr. H's econ lesson was on last week.

I must have really liked marginal costs and benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment