Sunday, September 26, 2010

Brad Paisley!!

Mr. H and I had an amazing weekend. It started with a Brad Paisley concert Friday night. We went with the B Family (Mr. H's boy friend). We had some amazing padded seats right in front of the lawn. We had a perfect spot for both the concert and the great display of public drunkenness.
Brad Paisley was pretty much awesome. Darius Rucker opened for him (Hootie and the Blow Fish). I'm now a new fan of his.

Saturday Mr. H and I slept in. Lovely! We then washed cars and went to the football game. We waited out the traffic at the B family's home (we really like the B family).

Sunday we again got to sleep in. We went to church then I came home to cook dinner and clean up while Mr. H went and visited some church people. We had what family we do have in the area over for dinner. There was PS3, haircuts and lots of laughs going on at our house (and dinner of course).

Mr. H finished up the weekend doing a little homework while I snoozed on the couch. I couldn't help it, my eyes would not stay open. I woke up and thought about the hair from the haircut on the kitchen floor (then fell back asleep), I woke up and thought about going to bed (and went back to sleep). Mr. H took care of the hair for me (how sweet he is) and I finally got myself to bed.

The End,

No comments:

Post a Comment