Monday, March 1, 2010

*thoughts*

I'm a writer. I put thoughts into words so much better in the written/typed form. There are times when it's nice to know my thoughts are safely tucked away only for me but then there are moments when it really is better to share. I need to work on this. 

But for now, here are some of my thoughts in written form:
*Funny Faces* They are the best, intentional or not. I am extremely excited to have found someone to share funny faces with. 
*Friends* Old ones. New ones. Ones who may not know how much better they make your day. I have two Stephanie friends, yeah I'm that cool. One makes my work day better and one makes my school day better. I just wanted to make sure they knew that. 
*Chocolate Milk* I've never really been a big fan of milk but I've slowly discovered my inner child and now enjoy Ovaltine with my dinner.

*Love* It holds me together. Don't let my tough persona fool you, I'm a softy. I get all warm and fuzzy when I hear older people talk about how they fell in love and stayed in love. I  love.
*Corey* I have saved the best for last. I am so excited about everything concerning my life with him. He makes me happy and I am very appreciative of everything he does for me.  I love being with him and learning from him. And soon we'll actually be official (102 days left). 

1 comment: