Monday, March 22, 2010

I love contests!

I love contests. I hardly ever win them but they are still fun. The free engagement session for example, didn’t win, but we had fun getting as many votes as we could.

So what’s my next contest? Weight loss! And it involves money too! It will be based on percentage lost so no worries on where you are starting from. Just get started on being a healthier you!

Here’s how it works:

Sign up by emailing me at roudyj1@gmail.com before April 1.

I will then send you my address so you can send me your $5 entry fee. If you are signing up because you heard about this from Tina or Darla they would probably be willing to collect for me. That way you do not have to worry about it getting lost in the mail. 

On April 1 you will weigh yourself. Preferably at the same time you will weigh yourself at the end of the contest. Email me your weight and be reassured I will not share this information with anyone.

You will work hard and lose lots of weight because there is motivation. (If we can get 20 people that’s $100!!)

On May 31 email me your end weight and wait for the results!

I will have Cor double check the calculations so you can be reassured I do not cheat …when I win!!! I’m not competitive at all.

Also, follow The Biggest Loser it really is an awesome show! Cor and I watch it every week. We also ordered two of the book books and love them!

Check back here for cool tips (if I learn any) and feel free to comment on how you are doing and any tips you would like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment