Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pregnant Pictures

If you have been reading this blog you know that not too long ago I broke down a little in this post about my scabbed face and chubby cheeks.  After reading the post a couple of days ago Mr. H said I was not allowed to think that...oops!  Well, I will have you know I finally got pregnant pics that I am ok with thanks to my mother-in-law who forced me to take pictures.  I do wish I looked like I had make up on but that is not a pregnancy problem, that is just a problem in general. (user issue)  But I am about to get a sister-in-law that is all about makeup, maybe she can give me a few tips.  I mean, I probably need to learn how to apply eye liner correctly! Basics, one step at a time people.

Here they are:



2 comments:

  1. You are darling! I wouldn't put makeup on those natural freckles for anything, I have always been jealous of your skin. Baby Humrich is lucky to have one hot mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jes, you're freakin' awesome! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete