Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby B and Mr. H

August 28th is Mr H's birthday. It was also Baby B's due date but instead he turned 1 week old today.  Staying in the NICU for 7 days has a way of making me disoriented.  It was easy to not mention Mr. H's birthday, not that I forgot, but because I did not know what day it was.  With the help of both moms I put together a little surprise birthday party in the NICU.  We had king ranch chicken and peanut butter pie, along with the cake he had at work and yummy cinnamon popcorn.

I told Mr. H happy birthday in the early hours of the morning but didn't make a big deal out of it.  Then I had his mom put a card from me on his desk at work.  His desk was also decorated by the ladies in his office.  He decided he HAD to mow the lawn that day so he didn't get to the hospital until after both families came with the goods.  We can even see the parking lot from our room so we knew when he arrived. 

Surprise!

 First Family Photo

Surprise! 

Happy Birthday Daddy!

 His favorite birthday gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment