Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Home Stretch

We're in the home stretch! Exactly two weeks until my due date and I am ready to be done.  Baby B's bedroom is just about complete.  We just need a shelf and a side table, nothing major.  Car seat is in the car.  We just need to buckle it in.  The weird looks we get when it tips over are just too funny right now.  We have a hospital bag packed for me but I've been told as soon as I bring it back in the house and unpack it I will go into labor...tempting, very tempting. 

I have an entire binder full of coupons and I am actually having fun finding as many free deals as possible.  I'm excited that the shelves we have in the basement are actually filling up and I feel like I have some kind of storage, even if it is mainly toothpaste.  I've tried to become more self sufficient.  I would love to have a great garden, be able to can lots of veggies and fruits, make my own bread...basically I want to be Sandy Ligget. Don't know her? You should! 

Last night we watched Julie and Julia and it makes me want to blog about something...and cook everything in butter. Instead, I sit at my desk eating a very gourmet Pop Tart.  Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment