Sunday, April 11, 2010

title unknown

I titled this unknown because I've seen it on other blogs lately and thought how weird. So of course I try.

Just in case you're wondering the countdown is at 11 for graduation and 62 for the wedding. What?! I've got 2 more papers and 2 group projects and I'm outta here. 

Corey and I lost a game of cowboy golf which has only made me want to practice and try again. This is a game like horseshoes but instead you throw golf balls on string over to a contraption with three level bars. Top level 3 points, middle 2, bottom 1. 

I'm ready for summer. I want to make cutesy things. And lay out in the sun. What sun? It forgot to stop by here in Provo. I'm going to make a fun summer salad this week to encourage the process. 

...and turkey wraps.

mmmmmmm....

~jes

No comments:

Post a Comment