Sunday, April 25, 2010

big weekend


Both sets of parents came into town this weekend. They met for the first time and seemed to get along just fine. The moms got along a little too well and much shopping was involved. 

I also graduated this weekend!


Yeah I am so sophisticated now. 

We had a lot of fun this weekend but we are definitely using today to relax before jumping back into work on Monday. I start a new job at MR. Networking tomorrow. Not exactly sure what I'll be doing or if I'll be any good at it but it's a job. 

Here are some more pictures from the weekend. Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Shoot! I got me some crazy eyes in that picture! Was it Corey's mom who saved my life that day? It all happened in a blur! Thank whomever it was for me... also, congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete