Friday, April 16, 2010

6 days and counting

Corey is now done with school at LDS BC. He has some post assessments to get done but we're way excited to be getting closer to spring and summer and all the fun stuff that comes with it. 

I graduate in 6 more days, and we get married in 57. I'm sorry, that's crazy!

We are trying to balance wedding plans, (my) finals, work all while maintaining a sense of sanity. My apologies for not even coming close but it will all be over soon. 

Corey and I now have tons of pictures. I have been keeping myself from looking for frames and other things to decorate with.  I will probably finish registering today, or at least get closer.

Tonight is movie night. Yippee! We're going to watch a personal favorite of mine. Star Trek! Yes I am a trekkie.

I want to go outside and enjoy the sun but I know as soon as I do it will be lights out for me. I love naps in the sun! It has been so beautiful. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment