Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Life has been crazy to say the least.  Baby announcement, new home, and two Texas trips.  My brother leaves for Mexico in April and I wanted to see him as much as possible before he goes. (more on why he's going here and here)

Baby is the size of an apple now and we're at 15 weeks.  Sickness has subsided but I think it has more to do with knowing what I can eat more than getting out of the first trimester because I still have my moments.  I was asked if I was pregnant for the first time by someone who claims they had not been told previously.   I guess my next step needs to be coming to terms with the baby bump.

We closed on the house on Monday and slept there for the first time Tuesday night (on an air matress).  Tuesday Mr. H and his dad painted out bedroom so we can move in our bedroom stuff today.  I get to find places for everything. I tried last night but I didn't get very far before I had to lay down and take a nap.  (I have the entire top floor decorated on Pinterest)



No comments:

Post a Comment