Thursday, November 4, 2010

Date Night

My goal is to have a date night every Friday. If not Friday then once a week. I'm not picky about these dates either. Spending little to no money and having dinner as a picnic in the living room while watching a movie is perfectly fine with me. (This is my plan for tonight's date.)

Lately we haven't been great at planning a date or even planning an evening together. Yes, we are together every night but life sometimes gets in the way. Soon we are too behind in homework, work, and chores to slow down for an activity together.

Tonight is girls' night and I was starting to get a little bummed about it since tonight is the one good night this week to have a date. No worries since Super Hubby Mr. H is to the rescue. I will get home from work and we'll go to the gym together, followed by girls' night, and back for dinner and a movie with the hubby. Love it!

Remember to slow down every once in a while. Have any good date night ideas for you and the hubby?


No comments:

Post a Comment