Friday, November 5, 2010

Am I Type A?

I decided to take a test. I was a little worried that I may possibly be that type of person people are a little afraid of. (The fact that I worry about that had me worried too)

I found out I'm in the middle but more on the A type side. Here's what the test said about me:

You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality. In this case, the middle ground is good. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind and you know how and when to relax. Nonetheless, you realize that picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life. The equilibrium is important, so don't let your hostile, aggressive, and competitive alter ego take over too often. Generally, you are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. Yours is a very healthy attitude towards life.

The equilibrium is important, so don't let your hostile, aggressive, and competitive alter ego take over too often.

That's why people should be afraid of me. I make people feel relaxed and comfortable in my presence and then I attack them with my hostile, aggressive, and competitive alter ego.

Be aware that my Type A side has problems with time, money, and dirt.

You've been warned.



3 comments:

  1. I don't like that there are only two personality types. Type B: Awesome, laid back, loved by all, yet lazy. Type A: Annoying, anal, obnoxious, yet productive. Seriously? Those are my only options?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking most people are in the middle. Which kind of makes the study invalid since no one can really choose a side.

    I kinda like being scary though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you both are cracking me up... seriously!

    ReplyDelete