Thursday, October 21, 2010

I hit my head.

Not just once. I hit my head at least once a day. No joke. Last week most of them were in restrooms. Ready for a good story?

The first one I hit the back of my head while my head was upside down. Let me explain. I have a short attention span sometimes. Just sometimes. I was in a work restroom and notice a picture on my pants button. I was trying to figure out what it was and lost my balance! Since I was
hunched over looking at my button I fell forward into the wall.

Yes. That really happened.

It made me realize there are a lot of funny or awkward bathroom stories. Not the gross ones we don't want to hear about!

Because of this epiphany I've decided to start a new series on our blog. Not sure about what direction it will take but it will be all about awesome bathroom stories. They will be funny and they will be awkward. Love it!


2 comments:

  1. Like that one time at BYUB when someone turned the lights out one me...that was unfortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes! Or the time I turned the lights on on someone! Holy Awkward batman.

    I miss you Amanda P!

    ReplyDelete