Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bathroom Story: Ed

Remember Ed from the Lion King? His only job was to laugh.

Alright. So I am super busy at work. Super busy. So busy in fact I don't realize how badly I have to use the restroom. I quickly run down stairs (because the restrooms on our floor are taken over by an autism school and we cannot use them). So I am downstairs in the nicer restroom. What makes it a nicer restroom? One person restroom not a group of stalls.

Almost as soon as I get in I am bombarded by some sort of banging on the door. Not a knocking but more of a hitting. Followed by Virgil (a resident -not the doctor type- who is very popular amongst my coworkers). I'm not sure what Virgil said but what ever it was it was funny because he was followed by Ed the laughing hyena.

I exited the restroom and had to maneuver my way around a mop bucket (the source of the first noise), Then around Virgil and his friend Ed.

I'm so confused right now. I don't know if I will be able to get back on task here in the office.

Go ahead and laugh. I would if I wasn't so confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment