Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Mr. H

Mr. H turned the big 25 this year and we celebrated all weekend. Saturday Mr. H played in a fun golf tournament. I tagged along and even hit a few.  Each hole had a different challenge (putt like you're playing pool). Our favorite hole was the Happy Gilmore.



After golf we went to the Peterson home for dinner.

Today Mr. H opened my gift first since I wanted him to be able to wear it all day.  I was able to get a birthday gift this year without him knowing ahead of time. You see, I am not very good at surprises.  I even tried to throw a surprise party but the golf tournament kind of got in the way.  Ready to find out what he got?

A white Nixon Player watch!



Yep, he had no idea!

Sunday night we had a few people over to have Mr. H's favorite dinner and dessert. (King Ranch Chicken and Cake Bites...except I made Oreo Truffles)

Happy Birthday Mr. H!


No comments:

Post a Comment