Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Year in Review

I am now realizing I have neglected the family blog to improve my photography business and new crafty blog. Don't take the lack of posts here as we aren't doing anything fun. It's been a whole year of fun.

We started the year off right by getting engaged. That was more of Mr. H's doing since he completely surprised me! What a great New Year I had.

I finished my last semester at the Y while Mr. H finished up at LDS BC.

We were hitched in June.

And spent time in Vail, CO for the mooning...Honeymooning that is. We also had a second reception in TX with family in TX.

I work for a program called WhyTry where we help organizations with dropout prevention.

We moved into our first apartment (which I have been living in since April). And throughout the year we have been working on making it more homey.

We joined Mr. H's family at Lake Powell in August.

We had our first Thanksgiving together in CO with Mr. H's family.

We spent Christmas in TX with my family. Here is our first tree!

And here we are again at another new year. Crazy! I can't believe we started this little adventure over a year ago now when Mr. H asked me out on our first date.

No comments:

Post a Comment