Saturday, July 3, 2010

Blessings

I am now an event coordinator/territory manager for WhyTry.  They are an organization that runs training on their dropout prevention program. There are so many blessings that come with this job, I am so thrilled. I love the people, I love the program and I love going to work everyday. I'm writing this blog post from my MacBook provided by the company. I get free lunches too. Corey and I will have health benefits soon (huge blessing). It's a normal pay plus a little commission. 

We've been praying for this job since we heard about it and last week I had almost given up. I did start looking for other jobs but gave them one last phone call just to make sure. I called on Monday and started on Wednesday. They had already emailed me an offer but I didn't get the email.

Life is good. And I can start working on not being so stressed!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! Looks like married life agrees with you.

    ReplyDelete