Thursday, February 18, 2010

Back to the Grind

Colorado was amazing. It always is. Think about it family, cards, movies and good food spells way fun weekend. We got a lot done for the wedding including finding all of the guys' shirts, Cor's ring, table set up, and discussing how all of it "should" go down.

We made it back to Utah on Tuesday morning. We had parked my car at Diamond Parking and my car got a free car wash before we left. Our flight was even 30 minutes early. I went straight to work dreading the test I would have to take after. My plan of course was to go straight to the testing center to get it over with. I had to take Corey his luggage first and to my surprise he had cooked me an amazing dinner. The surprise wasn't that it was amazing, he's a great cook. I had asked him to grill an extra piece of chicken when he made his dinner so I could eat when I was done with the test and I got chicken, season potatoes, green beans and pasta. How spoiled am I?

And then I had to take another test on Wednesday. I went straight to Cor's after (because I practically live there) and he made an amazing salad and king ranch chicken. The salad had everything in it and king ranch has easily become our favorite.

A big thanks goes out to Cor for helping a stressful week fun. I got tests and papers done and tonight I can rest easy. Tomorrow I will go shopping for a new outfit for our engagement pictures that we are taking on Saturday (pray for it not to rain or snow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment