Monday, October 1, 2012

New Paint and New Floor

We're home from the hospital and life is beginning to resemble normal.  Baby B does really well in the morning and lets me get a couple of tasks done.  Saturday I used that time to clean up a few rooms so I can show you what we've done so far.

It's amazing what a little paint can do.


I would like to replace our baseboards next.  The plan is to use 1x4s painted white or stained very dark.

Remember in this post I shared some kitchen inspiration?  The kitchen really was last on my list since everything I wanted to do caused a domino effect I wouldn't have been able to stop.  Shortly after coming home from the hospital I redid our kitchen floors with the help of my mom and brother. (Had to use them while I could!)


I decided to keep the baseboards off since I want to replace them soon.  The floor is a peel and stick from Home Depot. More on that process to come!

3 comments:

  1. The paint has made a real transformation! Glad baby lets you get some things done....
    Have a great week!

    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank your for linking up to Motivated Monday at BeColorful. I wanted to let you know I featured you easy to duplicate update on this week's linky party. Thanks again.
    p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm new to link parties. He to get the hang of things soon.

    ReplyDelete